9/18/10

Midnight Post.

 ►Current song: Tell Her Tonight - Franz Ferdinand and Julian Casablancas


Good night, readers.

Before going to sleep, I just want to say "Happy 1st Day, Blog!" =D
Yay for tomorrow, because tomorrow I'll hang out with my girls somewhere and you know what? I miss my girls like a lot. I miss SCAVOLENDRA TALVOREIGHT too. We should hang out more like we were in 7th grade, gurlss! But now we're the 9th graders, so hard to manage the time properly.

(WELL IT'S 00:00 <3 Make a wish first..)

So, it means that School day is getting closer. Feeling random. I don't feel hating Monday no more and just like I can't hardly wait for Monday. To facing face to face with my friends not with old skool books right in my messy locker. Wish us luck for Test Paket, Try Out, anythinggggg until "..perjuangan titik darah penghabisan.."!

Hmm, this one is kinda interesting for me. I dreamed about Jonathan Togo when I took my noon nap. Okay. This. Is. Not. Even. Interesting.

Anyway, I'm yawningg..yawn yawn yawn. (You know what I meant.)



xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment