9/17/10

Konichiwa Bitches....¶

Bonjour fellas, this is Anne talking (I meant writing.)

You know, I do love talking so much. <Talk More, Say More> So, this noon my mom asked me to make this matter-of-fact blogspot thingy. Sometimes my writing skill isn't as good as my talking skill. Well, they shud know that I've played Typing Maniac game on Facebook once and I got 2nd place with hundred scores that made my fingers sore and tired. (Anyway, why did I play that game?) I wonder if there's also Talking Maniac, will my scores be like brillion or something? ;;)

I love to use A LOT of emoticons. Whether it's already known by many people or I made it by myself. Why I love it? Because it shows others how we feel and how they have to feel it too. Nah nah nah..

(MY DAD SAID THIS ISN'T ENOUGH.)

I am so in love with Powerpuff Girls, well my tweet username used to be @Anne_PPG, but I've changed it to @annedewanto (normal one.) because some people just couldn't stop mock me as "pepeq" or "pepeg" or anything else. But it was fun when they were mocking me, I missed that time because mostly "Mocking Me" happened in 8th grader. Fugg, I miss #8Elogger.

I can't live without TV. Well, sounds creepy but that's so true. Everyone can't live without TV too, not just me. Hahahaha. I love to watch KUWTK, I adore Kim and Kendall so much. Love it, love it. Me and my sisters love it so much. Of course Gossip Girl. You know you love me, xoxo. And you don't have to know the reason is. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH CSI!!!!!! CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION! FUCKYEAHJONATHANTOGO. Okay, I'm over it up. Whooping anything up is my favorite activity. Well, I prefer CSI:Miami than CSI:NY, heheheheeeee. The reason why I love CSI is........I love them. Beside the seriously-serious-shows, I love Chibi Maruko Chan too. She's so cute and I love the way she talks, and the way she wears her red jumpsuit with long white shirt. So cute. And I love her emote when she's bit awkward with something, (Like this -_-").

Sometimes, tweetless is my favorite thing, some of anonymouses asked me why I tweet less than usual? Because I think I just tweet what is soooo hot and important and......I don't know. I hate twitter whores, but I used to be like that too. So I'm not blamming everyone o:) I do talk more by messengers.

I did dancing when I was in elementary, kind of modern or cheers thingy but we stopped because the teacher was so tired teaching us. LIARS >.< I do singing too, but I admit that I'm not a good singer, some of my friends said it too because they hate me when I'm singing out loud. Don't you? But some of my cool-and-kind friends said that I'm a good singer too, and my voice can change often (What do you mean, cool-and-kind friends? I don't even understand what I was writing about.) I do singing in my bedroom too (Nah,nah..be honest, in bathroom exactly.) and also in the car until my driver can't concentrate really well when he's driving the effin' car. I do drawing too, my friends said that I'm a good drawer but I am really not. I just draw what in my mind, so am I still a good drawer? (I hope I am not.)

(Now, let's separate the stuffs one by one to make it better.)

My aspiration-job
1. Supermodel
2. Dupermodel
3. Extramodel
4. Verymodel
5. Ultramodel
6. Megamodel
6. Gigamodel
6. .........a model.
6. Enough.
6. STOP IT!
6. I SAID STOP IT!
6. Well, I forgot that "6" won't hear me.
7. Only number 1 which is true ;)
8. A PRESENTER/HOST!!!
9. A singer or dancer or sing-dance-er.
10. A radio host <----------------------KAK PANDA! I'M COMING! What da..
11. A master chef!!!
12. A creative producer of some advertisiments ;;)
13. SUPER MOM!
14. A true-love-kiss-needed princess (No way!)
15. A zebra-skinned woman
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
1000000000000000000. Et cetera.

My favorite TOP 5 (current) songs
Well, sounds silly but it's greater than "My Favorite Poems", I hate poems.

1. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
2. Come Back Home - Two Door Cinema Club
3. 1234 - Feist
4. Hey Baby - Bow Wow ft. Omarion
5. Kiss with a Fist - Florence and the Machine

My last words for this post..
This is boring. I'm done with this post.

















xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment